biK Industries Pte Ltd has been a specialist in the industrial Marking and Coding business since April 1999. We specialise in difficult to print products as well as difficult to print inks & colours. We were also involved in some highly confidential projects. This niche industry pervades all aspects of both industrial and consumer products. Industrial printed products are a ubiquitous part of everyday life.
Under the hood, your notebook carries scores of industrially printed components. Security codes printed in QR-codes ensures traceability of parts and systems across a range of products. At home, every packaged or canned food item carries mandatory inkjet-printed expiry dates so you are kept safe from consuming expired food.
biK Industries takes pride in the work we do. We unflinchingly dedicate ourselves to the supply, maintenance and servicing of our product lines for our product principals. With our team of loyal well-trained technical and support staff, we have the capability to scale to meet any business need.
We currently operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand and are constantly on the lookout for new industrial and consumer products to add to our portfolio for regional expansion. Please follow this link to begin a partnership discussion with us.
- April 1999 - biK Industries is incorporated by brothers Bernard & Ian Kheng.
- June 2000 - Signed distributorship with CIJ Continuous inkjet printing specialists - Wiedenbach from Germany
- Sept 2002 - Expanded operations into Malaysia
- Mar 2007 - Added Thermal inkjet product to portfolio from USA - Inc.jet
- Nov 2007 - Expanded into Thailand
- Dec 2007 - Successfully attained ISO 9001
- May 2008 - Successfully attained ISO 14001
- Jan 2010 - Expanded into Indonesia
- Sept 2016 - Expanding to Vietnam & Myanmar